Castrol Inertox Heavy - Fully Synthetic High-temperature Greases - 3726
CASTROL INERTOX™ are chemically and thermally stable high-temperature greases on a fully synthetic basis. There are universally applied for long-term lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings especially when exposed to hostile ambient conditions.
For rolling and sliding bearings with extremely extended relubrication intervals such as in:
- film stretching machines
- tenter frames for textiles
- oven carriages in the ceramics industry
For high-temperature lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings.
Under hostile ambient conditions.
Pumpable in central lubrication systems.
Temperature application range: -25°C to +260°C (at higher operating temperatures adequate ventilation must be ensured!)
Conditions of Use
Castrol Inertox must not be mixed with other lubricants.
Clean the lubrication surfaces thoroughly with e.g. petroleum ether before application.
User benefits include:
Excellent thermal stability.
High wear protection and good load carrying capacity.
Good corrosion protection.
- Hot and cold water, oils, oil-in-water emulsions.
- Inorganic and organic acids and alkaline solutions.
- Solvents based on hydrocarbons, e.g. naptha, benzene, toluol, paraffin etc.
- Solvents based on chlorinated hydrocarbons, e.g. trichloroethylene (TRI), perchloroethylene (PER), dichloromethane (methylene chloride) etc.
- Alcohols, ketones (acetone), halogens.
- Radioactive radiation (gamma rays)
ISO Viscosity Grades and pack sizes available
1 KG TIN & 5KG TIN